- Julie Price & Co Limited
- Julie Price & Co Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Julie Price & Co Limited may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- What data do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- - Name
- - Contact information including email address
- - Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the 'cookies' section below.
- What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- - Internal record keeping
- - We may use the information to improve our services
- - We may periodically send promotional emails about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- Data Security
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Information about our use of "cookies"
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
If you would like any further details about the cookies used on our website, or have any other questions regarding our cookies or privacy policies, please send an email to email@example.com.